Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Quick Sit-Rep

This is just a quick update, in case anyone was worried I'd dropped off the planet completely.

Over the past five or so months, I've managed to get Sentina pretty much all cleared out. There's still the engine (and maybe the water tanks) to go, but no real hurry. The hull laminate is still pretty wet, and so the re-laminating won't be for a while yet. At some point I intend to get the rest of the gel coat off, but I'd like to get a proper shipwright's opinion on the best ways to proceed with all of that (it won't be fun).

In the last couple of weeks my focus has swung back onto my canoe build, and you can check out my other blog about this for details (see link).

Sorry to be so boring, but that's the way it is for the time being. I'm looking forward to being able to post something a bit more interesting, hopefully in the not too distant future.

No comments:

Post a Comment